Logo spanish-people.com

Robert F. Kennedy's Granddaughter Died Of An Overdose

Robert F. Kennedy's Granddaughter Died Of An Overdose
Robert F. Kennedy's Granddaughter Died Of An Overdose

Video: Robert F. Kennedy's Granddaughter Died Of An Overdose

Отличия серверных жестких дисков от десктопных
Video: Robert F. Kennedy's granddaughter Saoirse Kennedy Hill dies aged 22 2023, February
Anonim

The death of Saoirse Kennedy Hill, granddaughter of Senator Robert F. Kennedy, died from an accidental overdose, according to People.

Prosecutor Michael O'Keefe said in a statement that the 22-year-old woman died of a lethal combination of acute methadone with ethanol and other medications.

The official death certificate obtained by various media outlets indicates that the autopsy revealed the presence of drugs, alcohol, medications for depression and methadone - used to treat opioid addiction - in the body of the deceased.

The girl was found dead on August 1 at her grandmother Ethel Kennedy's house, part of the family's residential complex in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Already then it was suspected that it was an overdose death, but confirmation did not come until this Friday.

Saoirse Kennedy Hill and mom Courtney
Saoirse Kennedy Hill and mom Courtney

During his funeral services, his uncle Robert F. Kennedy Jr. recalled his last night alive, in which he did not sleep because he was celebrating having finished his last assignment in college.

The uncle assured that the young woman saw the sunrise, sang, danced and swam at sunset before going to bed, and that already in bed, he thought of a trip to Los Angeles that he had planned.

"Instead [of that] he woke up to God," he argued.

According to People, the young woman suffered from persistent depression, which she already spoke about in 2016 in a school assignment.

"People talk openly about cancer, why is it so difficult to discuss the effects of depression, [bipolarity], anxiety, or schizophrenia?" Wrote the young woman in her essay. "Just because they don't see each other doesn't mean that the person suffering from it is not suffering."

According to initial reports, the emergency services received a distress call from the home located in Hyannis Port on Thursday, August 1, and transferred a person to the local hospital. Hours later, the family confirmed the girl's death.

“Our hearts are shattered by the tragic loss of our beloved Saoirse. Her life was full of hope, promise and love, "read the statement.

Popular by topic