Christmas is the perfect occasion to enjoy with the family and share unforgettable moments with your loved ones, but it is also time to eat a lot. It is almost inevitable not to overeat on these dates, especially when we have plates and plates of food made by mom or dad. The problem is that we want to look regal to celebrate the new year. How can it be achieved within a week of overeating? Coach and nutrition expert Adriana Martin shares with us some secrets for you to get rid of some little books before 2017 arrives and your New Year's outfit looks as if you have been dieting all year. See below their recommendations.
1. Drink a glass of warm lemon water first thing in the morning. [This] helps you with digestion and strengthens the immune system. In addition to being an antioxidant, it gives you energy to activate yourself.
2. Instead of doing cardio, it is preferable that you do high intensity exercises for 10 minutes as these will help you burn more fat, sweat the retained liquid and give your muscles a defined and sexy look. Run this circuit 2 times.
A. Scissor Jumps: 30 seconds
B. Squats: 30 seconds
C. Lizards: 30 seconds
D. Stride: 30 seconds
E. Abdominal flexion: 30 seconds
3. Burn fat with ginger. It can be in the form of tea or [you add] the juice to your food to stimulate digestion and make things happen faster. It is also a natural fat burner.
4. Did you know that salad vegetables like lettuce, spinach, and cucumber contain more than 80% water? Consume these foods for 3 days before an event and you will see great changes in your body. Asparagus is also a natural diuretic so add it to all your meals.
5. Everyone knows that you have to decrease the salt since sodium makes your body retain too much fluid, which makes you look inflamed. Coriander is a good option as it will flavor the food and incidentally it is great to avoid fluid retention.
6. Green tea is a diuretic, has antioxidant properties and burns fat. Instead of drinking soda, juice or milk-based smoothies, drink green tea on those days to make you look slimmer faster.
7. Add two slices of natural pineapple to your diet since it is rich in fiber and will help you with digestion. It also prevents the accumulation of toxins, improves metabolism and eliminates fat.
The best way to always look fabulous at parties is to take care of yourself all year round, but who doesn't need a little push before reaching the final stretch? So these tricks will serve you well right now. Take advantage and get the body you want before 2017 comes. Happy New Year!