We spoke exclusively with Eiza González, who is stealing the screen with her talent and beauty in the second season of the show From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series (El Rey Network), who talks about her beauty routine and her favorite pieces when dressing. Discover below how the Mexican actress always looks perfect.
1. I protect my skin, I never tan. If I want to have a tan, [use] spray tan.
2. I drink a lot of water. Drinking clean water in your pores [and] sleeping well is very important. Throughout the second season of the series we always had scenes at night and I began to notice it on my skin. He did not sleep well and the skin was dehydrated.
3. When I get a stick I use tree tea oil that dries it naturally. I do exfoliants and facials. You don't need to go to a salon that costs a lot. You can make an avocado mask, mix it with olive oil and an egg.
4. I like natural things. I buy pure oil and put it on. I fall asleep with coconut oil in my hair. I wash it off, rinse it off, don't put on conditioner, and put coconut oil on the ends. That keeps you shiny. I have been blonde, brown, with black hair, and that [coconut oil] helps me a lot.
5. I have a very wide look. I like the eclectic, hippie, edgy, asymmetrical cuts. I like to play and try different styles. Now [the designer] Nicolas Jebran has a lot of edgy stuff. I also really like Kris Goyri who is Mexican [and] House of CB. I use everything, H&M, Zara, Forever 21. If it looks good on me, I don't care where it is.
6. Right now I really like shoes that tie up and I really like fringes too.