The temperatures drop, the leaves of the trees fall and the smell of pumpkin and cinnamon floods the atmosphere: autumn has arrived! We are in one of the seasons of change in which we begin to keep the most summer clothes and we are incorporating warmer pieces to our wardrobe. In addition to the basics that we should always have in the wardrobe, if we love trends, there are certain garments that you should make yourself, if you have not already done so. The celebrity stylist Irma Martínez, who recently released her book The Stylist's Manual, shares with us what those five elements are, infallible for being in the latest fashion and being the most stylish.
1. Shoulder bag or shoulder bag. This type of bag has the perfect length to carry day or night
2. Platform shoes. In addition to being very comfortable, they go with any look, both in a casual outfit with jeans and with feminine dresses.
3. Bomber jacket. Choose one with patches, in different textures or baseball style and take it with everything.
4. A raincoat. If you are classic, opt for one in camel or khaki, if you prefer something more modern, look for a model with glitter or a striking print.
5. Pleated metal garment. A dress or skirt that meets these characteristics will become your most flattering garment.
Don't miss more tips from Irma on how to break the fashion taboos.