Getting up early to be in front of the cameras of Un nuevo día (Telemundo) and then recording his radio program Echate pa'cá (GLR Networks) is not an easy task, but Ana María Canseco knows how to recharge batteries. The 47-year-old Mexican presenter shares her secrets to combat stress and look radiant here.
1. TAKE CARE OF FOOD MORE. Avoid sugars, pork, and processed foods. “For about three years I started eating as organic as possible. I have not become a vegetarian. I still enjoy a good steak, but I try to limit it. I try to eat more vegetables, more chicken and fish. I am drinking a lot of natural juices. I like beans and quinoa. It is not just a matter of looking good on the outside, but of feeling good on the inside,”notes she, who has had fewer migraines since changing her diet.
2. IS A GREEN TEA LOVER. “It started a furor with green tea after I visited China and now I love it. It gives me energy”, she assures.
3. TRY TO DO YOGA OR WALK. “I do yoga or I go to walk around my house. You don't necessarily have to go to a gym to exercise,”he says.
4. RESPECT THE GOODNESS OF SLEEPING. “It helps to try to fall asleep early. At 8 at night I turn off the phone, the television. I start to read something in bed. I use a spray called Rescue Remedy to sleep. It relaxes you and you sleep very well”.
5. MEDITATE TO RELAX. “I have entered quite strongly into meditation. It helps you to be with yourself and get to know yourself better. I like controlled meditation because it lowers your stress level, it lowers your passions and the awful level of worry that we live with.”