There is no doubt that Selena Gómez has an enviable mane, perfect to wear any style. During her tour, the singer, ambassador of Pantene, has worn different hairstyles that have perfectly complemented her spectacular outfits. Marissa Marino, Gomez's hair stylist explains step by step how to achieve two of the styles that the artist wears during her Revival Tour.
"This look is about letting hair move so she can shake it as many times as she wants without styling or curls falling apart on set."
1. After washing hair, separate into 1/2 inch sections and spray with Pantene Airspray Lacquer. Curl each section with a one-inch curling iron in a horizontal direction, up to the top.
2. Immediately beat the section to give it volume and texture. Do the same with the rest of the mane.
3. Apply the Pantene Style Series BB Crème cream to control loose hair and spray with the hairspray again to fix the curls without removing movement.
“We wanted a style that reflected his music. The braid is soft with loose strands around her face to give her a romantic air in ballads.”
1. To make the curls look like Selena's, start by creating large, molded curls.
2. Make a line in the middle and make a low single braid.
3. Secure the braid with an elastic, leaving two inches of hair down from where you tied it.
4. Loosen locks around the face to give it a more relaxed air and spray with the lacquer to give it flexible hold.
https% 3A% 2F% 2Fwww.facebook.com%