On the catwalk of the Versace autumn / winter collection for 2017 during Milan Fashion Week last February, the themes of women's empowerment and individuality were present through colorful extensions in modern hair, a look supercool that seems perfect for back to school and the fall season.
This hairstyle will make you stand out and allow you to play with different hair colors without having to commit to a permanent look. So it is perfect for those who have a great personality, are not afraid to challenge the canons of beauty and are looking for a change of look.
Recreate the look of the show with tips from celebrity stylist Juan Carlos Maciques:
- Prepare the hair with a light spray. Use a large round brush to smooth it and remember to make a line in the center. It is more impressive and makes the look modern.
- Leaving an inch from the nape, separate the hair into sections. In the horizontal direction, proceed to insert the extensions between two-inch sections (those with natural hair will have to be cut and glued to the roots or you can use clip-on ones) without reaching the hairline. If you use artificial hair extensions, make sure they are as straight as your mane (if your hair is of a different texture and the weather is wet, you will end up with two textures).
- Use a 2-inch curling iron to create a strategically natural wave. Add a light, dry lacquer to set and create texture.
To achieve this look we recommend using the following products:
- Claire's Clip In Faux Hair Extensions. / li>
- Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray Volumizing Spray by Photo. / li>
- 2-inch pliers from Hot Tools. / li>
What do you think? Would you dare to wear this bold punk look this fall?