Now that the change of season is coming and we enter the cooler months of autumn we are also looking for some changes of look. On the catwalks of Fashion Week we saw some hairstyles that we really fell in love with - in particular the collected rocker and romantic that the models wore in the designer Elie Saab show. A romantic headband is the key to giving that original touch to the hairstyle and we learned to recreate the look of the show with the advice of celebrity stylist Juan Carlos Maciques.
- Prepare the hair with a product that gives volume and dry it with a medium brush with natural bristles.
- Separate the top half, grab the other half and as you run your fingers through your hair make a low tail at the nape of the neck. Spray lacquer throughout the process.
- Twist the tail slightly, wrap it in a bun and secure with bobby pins.
- Lightly beat the top to create volume, lacquer on a flat brush like Mason Pearson and gently brush by wrapping in the bun. Secure with bobby pins.
- The volume in the crown makes it the perfect location to place the headband and make it stand out.
To achieve this look we recommend using the following products:
- Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti-Humidity Hair Spray Lacquer. / li>
- Mousse Beauty-Full Volume, by TRESemmé. / li>
- Jennifer Behr handmade flower headband. / li>
What do you think? Would you take this look to an event to look glamorous?