From the hands and scissors of Mark Townsend have passed from Natalie Portman to the new Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot, Penelope Cruz, Jennifer Lawrence and dozens of stars that boast of manes and haircuts that we all envy. Do you know what one of her favorite products is to create those red carpet worthy hairstyles? Dry shampoo.
If, like many, you are one of those who have not yet been convinced to try this format because you think it can dry your hair or simply because you do not know how to apply it, read these seven tips that the Dove Hair stylist shared with us and one of the Hollywood's most requested and you will also become.
- The most important thing is that the product reaches the hair root. For that, it is essential to massage it after firing the spray.
- Before pressing the button make sure the shampoo bottle is 8 to 12 inches away from your hair to avoid the typical white stain you've probably seen more than one in the subway.
- “It's great for those with bangs. This part of the hair is greased immediately because we touch it all the time”, explains the expert.
- A good trick to distribute it evenly is to apply it to the brush.
- It is not applied like hairspray, spraying without pause over the entire head if not with a few gentle touches, which will depend on the amount of hair that each one has.
- "I always apply it before using tweezers or the flat iron, it makes the hair look much thicker," says Townsend.
- Experts always use it to achieve volume and texture in hairstyles like those beach waves that we all seek to achieve.