At 43 years old, La Voz Kids (Telemundo) co-host Patty Manterola looks radiant. "I'm not making up the black thread," he jokes. “The same thing happens to me as to many moms who do not have time to go to the gym or go to do beauty treatments at the spa. By following these basic rules, you can stay well and fit, "he says.
Here are some beauty secrets of the former member of the Garibaldi group
1. Take care of your skin. "I never go to bed with makeup. I try to have a completely clean face. Drinking water is the best secret you can have because the skin is a reflection of what you eat and what you drink”.
2. Do exercises. “I have some great applications on the phone. I try to do things that are fast. There is one called 7 Minute Workout that I have on the phone and I do seven minutes of exercise in the morning and seven at night. These are things that you can do at home with a chair, with a wall, on the floor.”
3. Practice yoga. "When they take their nap I do my yoga," says Lucca, Alesso and Matteo of their children. "Sometimes in the afternoon when my husband arrives we do a yoga together after putting them to sleep."
4. It is vegan. "My diet is very healthy. I've been a year and three months now. Energetically it makes a lot of difference. It was the first thing I noticed. I was eating meat, fish or chicken or dairy products and I was feeling heavy and my energy was going down.”
5. It is relaxed. When not on a red carpet or on stage, she has a casual style. “In the day to day it is zero makeup, ponytail. To be comfortable with children they are leggings, t-shirt and tennis. This is how I am with my mom”.
6. It has no vices. "I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke, I don't drink coffee."
7. She is in love. “Every day it surprises me because I was not wrong. In addition to being my soul mate, he is my life teacher. He is a spectacular being”, Manterola assures about her husband, the American businessman Forrest Kolb. "I am happy".
Relive these cute memories of Patty and Forrest's wedding in the Riviera Maya: