Summer is not just about color! The options are endless when it comes to makeup, so today I show you how to achieve a natural look that works for hot days and prevent you from "melting" in the middle of the day. The important thing is that your skin looks and feels light so forget about the bases or heavy powders that detract from your skin's freshness. At this time of year, less is always more … Remember it!
What do you need?
1. Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion, Urban Decay
2. Complexion Rescue, Bare Minerals
3. HD Pro Concealer, Yellow, LA Girl
4. Naked Skin Pressed Powder, Urban Decay
5. Bronzer, MAC Cosmetics
6. Rose Powder Blush, Milani
7. Colorful Eyeshadow, Glitter, Sephora
8. Black Mascara, Nonie
9. Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel, Tarte Cosmetics
10. Revolution Lipstick, Urban Decay